Deluxe with slipcase containing 5 limited edition (26 copies) signed photographic prints by Simon O’Callaghan together with sculpture by Egon Tania in collaboration with Robbie Malan and Simon O’Callaghan.
Please note that shipping is not included with this order, and will be arranged independently for your convenience and peace of mind. Once you have placed your order, a representative from Sioca Publishing will contact you to arrange a quote.
– Limited edition run of only 26
– 29 x 27 cm Portrait format
– 264 pages
– 600+ images
– Printed on high quality Kinmarie 157 gsm matt art paper with an off-line matt varnish
– Sewn spine with glued and reinforced binding
– Black Linen hardcover and additional slipcase, both de-bossed and foiled
– Photographic print de-bossed onto cover
– 5 C-type limited edition photographic prints by the author, embossed stamped and signed
– Author signed
– Includes 14 signatures from a variety of AfrikaBurn founders, directors and large scale art builders
– A bronze sculpture by renowned sculptor & AfrikaBurn builder Egon Tania, in collaboration with Robbie Malan and the author will encompass and hold this edition. Please allow me to introduce you to upside down dude, with his take on a journey that took in twirling burning dancers and a life size T-Rex mechanised puppet, amid numerous other oddities, in a space that turns many conventions and ideas on there head… Naturally upside down dude is looking out through a camera lens with ‘An Eye’, the Tankwa mountains are silhouetted on the reverse and a lighter is to hand for setting that fire… A spiral is at the centre of all things for your own interpretation. Each edition is individually marked. The mould will be destroyed after all editions have been cast.